Columbus Exteriors uses Alside Patio Doors.
With Alside Patio Doors, you'll spend time enjoying the beautiful view - not bothering with maintenance.
The vinyl patio doors never need painting - and cleaning is a breeze.
Your favorite household cleaners and a damp cloth will make glass and vinyl surfaces sparkle like new.
And for ease of operation and durability, you'll find no better patio door.
Alside's heavy-duty fiberglass screening in tough aluminum frames ensures the outer
screen door stands up to the test of time, while an adjustable four-point tension
system keeps screens on track. Special anodized tracks at the sill resist corrosion
to help keep door panels gliding for years to come.
All Alside Patio Doors come with a wide range of available options and an impressive
Lifetime Limited Warranty*, that's backed by over 50 years of leadership and excellence
in the remodeling industry. So go ahead - redesign your home by replacing an existing
door or window with an Alside Patio Door. Then just sit back and enjoy the view!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ALSIDE PATIO DOORS
OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- MAIN FRAME AND SASH EXTRUSIONS are made durable and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) powder.
Plus, an exclusive extrusion cooling process assures consistent performance.
- WHITE PINE WOOD MAIN FRAME SUBSTRUCTURE combined with vinyl cladding provides an effective thermal barrier.
- VERTICAL SASH COMPONENTS ARE METAL REINFORCED for added structural strength.
- Extra deep WEATHERSTRIPPED INTEGRAL INTERLOCKS at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
- DOUBLE WEATHERSTRIPPING AND VINYL BULB SEAL provide superior weather resistance.
- LOW PROFILE SOLID ALUMINUM SILL COVER for added strength and durability.
- TRIPLE-SCREW, BUTT-JOINT FRAME CONSTRUCTION offers maximum strength, no drafty gaps at corners.
- Moving Panels slide on DUAL ADJUSTABLE BRASS WHEELS with steel ball bearings for smooth movement.
- Standard THICK INSULATING GLASS UNIT with double-strength glass improves year-round thermal energy performance.
- DUAL DUROMETER GLAZING SYSTEM absorbs shock and offers extra weather protection.
- HEAVY-DUTY FIBERGLASS SCREEN with aluminum frames features an adjustable, independent wheel system in all four corners and a controlled spring tension system for smooth sliding without derailment.
- The VINYL COLOR is formulated through and through. The beautiful luster lasts, making the doors virtually maintenance-free. No pitting, corroding, peeling, chipping, rotting- or painting!
- OPTIONAL PPG Low-E GLASS WITH ARGON for greater efficiency in both warm and cold climates, and up to 72% less damage from the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Patio Doors are offered in STANDARD WIDTHS AND CONFIGURATIONS. 2-Lite Doors in 5,6 and 8-foot widths, 3-Lite Doors in a 9-foot width and a 4-Lite Door is 12 feet in width with center panels that open to each side.
- ENERGY STAR® compliant ClimaTech® Insulated Glass Package combines PPG's Low-E Glass with Argon Gas and Inntercept Edge Spacer System for added energy efficiency.
- Standard, contour and brass grids.
- Specialty grooved glass patterns.
- Designer brass hardware